News — Pet Essentials
Warmer weather is finally upon us. Summer is the time for outdoor fun with your pets; longer walks, hikes, beach days, and family travel. Summer can pose risks to your dog with increased exposure to the sun, fleas & ticks. Time to prepare to make summer more enjoyable for all, including your furry best-friend. Did you know a dog can get a sunburnt nose and that some dog breeds are more prone to getting sunburns. Just like people who get too much sun, dogs also get red skin that is tender to the touch. The most susceptible areas—the nose, ears...
- Tags: Dog Ear Care, Dog Nose, Dog Paw Care, Dog paws, dog safety, dogs, dogs ears, Ear Care for Dogs, Ear Care for pets, Eco Friendly, Eco friendly pet products, Flea & Tick, Lyme disease, natural pet, Natural Pet Products, Organic Pet, organic pet shampoo, Paw Protection, Pet Ear Infections, Pet Essentials, Pet Flea & Tick Prevention, Pet Grooming, Pet preparedness, sustainability
Cats have a delicate endocrine system and products that are safe for dogs can be harmful to cats. One of the most common medical conditions affecting cats is allergies. An allergy occurs when the cat's immune system over-reacts or is hypersensitive to foreign substances known as allergens. Allergens are either ingested, inhaled or topical that has come in contact with your cat. Examples that are often the problem are pesticides, essential oils, and even some grooming products. That’s why all of our Pure and Natural Pet feline grooming & wellness products are free of perfumes, dyes and harmful essential oils....
- Tags: cat safety, Cats, essential oils and cats, Leaping Bunny Certified, Pet Essentials, Pet Grooming
Do You Know What’s in Your Flea & Tick Products? Reading the ingredients label is more important than ever to make sure the products you use are safe for your pet, and the planet. Some of the most recommended flea and tick products are made with harmful chemicals. Now, more than ever, reading the ingredient label is necessary in order to determine if the product is safe for our pet and how it can impact our environment. Many of the substances found in Flea & Tick repellant products include pesticides that can easily be transferred to humans simply by petting...
- Tags: dog safety, dogs, Eco Friendly, Eco friendly pet products, Flea & Tick, Lyme disease, Lyme disease safety for pets, Pet Essentials
American Made is more than just an anthem. It’s a growing movement of people who are conscientious “label readers” and look for the points of origin as USA.
Buying products with the “Made in USA” label keeps jobs going, and our economy thriving.
- Tags: Cats, cruelty free, dogs, Pet Essentials, Pet Grooming, Pet preparedness, pet safety, Puppy Essentials, USA Made, USDA Certified Organic
Creating a safe at-home grooming routine keeps your pet clean and healthy. It’s also a special time to bond with your furry friend. Your pet will associate grooming sessions as a positive experience when you show them extra love, attention and give them their favorite treats as a reward.
Good grooming includes looking after your pet’s skin, coat, paws, ears, teeth, nose, and eyes, plus being patient with them during the process. With a regular routine, you can avoid health problems and even an expensive run to your veterinarian.
Having a healthy & happy pet is the ultimate goal every pet parent wants to achieve. We put together a guide to help you easily care for your pet and develop an at-home grooming routine.
- Tags: dogs, Ear Care for Dogs, Eco Friendly, Grooming a pet at home, Paw Protection, Pet Dental, Pet Essentials, Pet Grooming, Puppy Essentials, USDA Certified Organic